Abathandwa is a Zulu word meaning 'the loved ones', this notion emanated from a prolonged discourse by the messes of Craig Malaba and Zweli Magagula who have different expertise and community oriented at heart. This broad based black economic empowerment company was established in 2017, to be a funeral service provider so that human kind have dignified burials as our cultural expectations.
To be an incredible service provider in the funeral firmament
Every soul must rest, but dignified burials are the key driver.
- Prop for haves and have nots
- To expedite the repatriations of the deceased in a dignified swathe
- To restore dignity as we eclipse the pauper’s burials
- To be broad based service provider that will be visible at the grassroots level where most affected Zimbabweans, where this kind of service is in need not luxury.
- To provide the quality services at a reasonable cost with policies.
- To meet the international standard when it comes to quality services